The Gold Standard was voted #1 Gold Buyer 4 Years in a Row by the Long Island Press in 2011 – 2014
& #1 Pawn Shop 2 years in a row from 2013-2014!
We’re continually voted #1 due to our commitment to customer satisfaction. But don’t just take our word for it…
Market Research Solutions, Inc., a highly regarded Independent research firm was commissioned to survey our customers who sold gold, diamonds, estate jewelry, watches, coins and scrap gold to The Gold Standard in 2009. The survey was based on a mailing to 2000 customers from the past 2 years.
The Gold Standard received an unprecedented 98% Customer Satisfaction Rating!
- 97% of respondents would recommend The Gold Standard to a friend or relative
- 89% of respondents feel we pay top dollar for jewelry
- 91% gave a favorable rating for store appearance
- 96% were treated by courteous and professional staff
- 96% were treated with respect
By a 4 to 1 ratio, respondents say that The Gold Standard’s prices are some of the best when compared to the competition!
Those who have used other gold buying services say the service offered by The Gold Standard is some of the best in the business – 95% say The Gold Standard’s service is as good or or in some cases better than the competition!
The Gold Standard sets the bar for honesty, security and delivering the highest payouts to our customers. Our 98% Customer Satisfaction rating, award for #1 Gold Buyer & #1 Pawn Shop and our A rating with the Better Business Bureau are all authentication that The Gold Standard is truly #1. Don’t settle for less when selling your valuables or if you’re in need of a cash loan – come to The Gold Standard and be confident you’ll be treated with respect and get the highest cash payout.
We also offer all our customers a 110% price guarantee to ensure honesty and confidence in each and every transaction. When selling or pawning your valuables trust only the highest rated company in the industry: The Gold Standard.
Read Reviews of The Gold Standard from past customers:
• “the experience was phenomenal” 10/30
• Your store made my decision to sell some pieces to pay medical bills much less daunting and unhappy – 11/2
• Before I went, I was afraid it might be a shady place that could make me feel unsafe. I appreciate the office environment. It was very clean, bright and open and I felt safe and secure there. Diane was very helpful and professional. She explained everything, was very friendly and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. I’ll definitely recommend your business to friends and family. 10/23
• I cannot think of anything that would have made us feel any more comfortable then we were. I especially loved how Jared, explained everything to my mom who was a first time seller, he truly treated her like he would have wanted his own mother to be treated and that I will never forget 10/16
• Having to sell my jewelry in order to pay taxes was a humiliating experience for me. Kevin was very kind and understanding and made an extremely difficult situation easier. 10/23
• This was my first experience with selling my unwanted jewelery. I’m happy to say it was a great experience & a pleasure working with the gold standard! 10/16
• I walked in expecting some sort of “pawn shop” atmosphere but I was pleasantly surprised that it was more of an office setting then anything 10/16
• lisa was very helpful and answered all of my questions she made it so comfortable at the store
• [The Gold Standard was] Very friendly and professional. I did not feel like I was in a pawn shop like most cash for gold places
• David was very personable and was the type of person I would do business with in the future
• Jared was friendly & informative. He made me feel comfortable
• This could have been a very daunting and maybe challenging experience, but I was made so comfortable during the entire process, I honestly had fun!
• Renee was terrific – she really worked hard to provide excellent service to me. She was also very fair and honest and trustworthy
• First timer. Brandon walked me through the process, made me feel comfortable, provided music and made conversation. A great salesman
• They make you feel comfortable during the process. No pressure, no games
• Very nice, took the time to explain everything
• Diane was professional, yet still so welcoming and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her and left with a very high impression of Gold Standard. I have already recommended your company to all my neighbors and friends
• James was friendly, knowlegeable and very helpful and informative everyone loved him
• This was my first experience with selling my unwanted jewelery. I’m happy to say it was a great experience & a pleasure working with the gold standard.
• Exceptionally professional manner from my salesperson. A great experience. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to get some cash for broken, unwanted jewelry